Conexus Credit Union’s vision is to be the financial services provider of choice in Saskatchewan – trusted, respected and financially strong.
Conexus Credit Union values define how they act, and form corporate culture.
1. Honesty – Acting truthfully and openly.
2. Trust – Reliable, taking action on their words.
3. Ethical Conduct – Abiding by a strict code of conduct and committed to good business practices and fairness to consumers.
4. Empowerment – Allowing individuals the opportunity to exercise personal discretion.
5. Inclusiveness – Hiring employees, and provision of service to members without gender, social, racial, political, or religious discrimination.
6. Integrity – Acting in accordance with shared values.
7. Respect – Recognizing the worth of all individuals.
8. Professionalism – Qualified to carry out all duties.
9. Accountability – Responsible for actions.
Conexus is a Co-operative organization and subscribes to the Co-operative Principles of:
Voluntary and open membership
Democratic member control
Member economic participation
Autonomy and independence
Education, training and information
Co-operation among co-operatives
Concern for community
Conexus Credit Union